October 14, 2012

My First Explosion Box :-)

Hellooooo .. after a long time finally I am posting :-)

And heres my first ever explosion box. I had seen so many of them on net and it always fascinated me.. finally I tried one for my Brother ..a part of gift on his Birthday ..though it has not turned out exactly the way I had in my mind but he liked it and first one is always special so please take a look and your comments are most welcome :-)


On the top I did some Quilling, for the digits I used our hot favorite Beehive (Thanks Susan) and then a bunch of quilled roses in between.



My brother is currently building his new home so I created a House out of a small Box and kept it inside and surrounded it with tiny butterflies.

Roof of the house is dettachable and inside I had put in snaps of the 4 little ones in our family and their faces were mounted on the OHP sheet strips and would pop out as soon as the roof is removed wishing their Dad/ Mama Happy Birthday !!

 So that was my explosion Box with house full of Good wishes for my Brother :-)

Linking this to the DL Art Thursday Linky Party for Anything goes,
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.in/2012/10/dlart-thankful-thursday-linky-party.html

Regards
Neelima.

4 comments:

  1. This is so COOL. I love the quilling on the top and the pink and the blue are so pretty together. I really like how the pretty butterflies pop out
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana for the lovely comment :-)

      Delete
  2. The top detailing is awesome. Pretty explosion box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Friend..
    I have passed a blog award to you as a small token of appreciation.. please check it in my blog and pass forward it to blogs that you like...

    Thank u & God Bless

    by
    Jazzy
    http://Jeba-my3rdmind.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete